The Organ Project Gala 2017 –
A sold-out success!
The Organ Project hosted its inaugural gala on March 31 2017 at the Royal York Hotel in Toronto. Wow, what a night!
Beyond the personal generosity of Mr. Melnyk, the gala represents our primary source of operating funds.
Money raised at our gala allows us to:
- Participate in events that raise awareness and inspire registration
- Explore the role of social media in encouraging registration
- Support our partners in finding new ways to improve transplantation
- Develop programs to improve understanding and empower registration
- Seek out the best resources to help advance organ donation in Canada
Last year’s sold-out event brought together leaders from business, sports and philanthropy for a moving and entertaining, not-to-be missed evening. Grammy Award-winning artist Carrie Underwood provided a memorable performance to highlight the event and a live auction included luxurious vacations, retreats, and elite sporting packages.